Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What can Ernie do for you?

What can I do for you?

I can search answers to your cleaning issues or problems.

I can do free demos of Lamers products at your place or our place.

I can provide you with some products samples.

I can get new products information and prices.

I can make suggestions for your needs on cleaning products or equipments.

I can get price quotations on Lamers products.

I can place order for you and follow up with your orders.

I can take care some of small orders, for emergency bases.

I can help you with some of problems that you might have with equipments.

I can follow up with your equipment repairs.

I can help you with some parts order for your equipments.

I can talk with you, if you need to talk to someone.

I can do lots of things, as long as I possibly can….

Please use me !!!