Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Nobles Strive Compact Carpet Cleaner- at Lamers Enterprise
Lamers Enterprise, Call for a free demo
Are you cleaning your carpet still old way? Do you need to dry your carpet fast? Here is-
Mini Strive carpet cleaner
Cord-Electric Strive® Compact w/ ReadySpace® Self-Contained Extractors
Quick, dependable carpet cleaning in small areas with ReadySpace® technology
• Clean small areas in a snap with:
o Forward and reverse motion
o Low-profile body, portable, 5 gal for solution and dump.
o InstaAdjust® multi-position handle.
• Count on the Strive Compact's rugged construction with corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum frame and durable polyethelyne rotomold tanks.
• Fill and empty almost anywhere; lift-off solution and recovery tanks can be filled under most faucets and emptied into most drains and sinks.
No-nonsense Strive Compact features
• Clean and dry carpets in less than 30 minutes with ReadySpace®.
• Quickly adjust to comfort and cleaning ease with InstaAdust handle.
• Easily reach carpets under tables and desks with ultra low 24-inch machine profile.
• Start cleaning immediately with easy-to-use one-button operation.
• Reduce time; improve reliability with no-tool roller and vacuum shoe maintenance.
• Depend on Nobles iron-clad warranty- 3 years, 2,500 hours on parts and labor, 10 years on tanks.
• Must-have options
• Optional wand and hand tool attachment
• Perfect for daily or weekly quick cleaning maintenance of your carpet.
• Call for free demo and price quote.
How does it work?
When the roller is on these rollers turn 175RPM to pick up the dirt from the carpet and 2 squeegees on each side of rollers suck up the dirt and dumps into the dirty water tank for removal.
No dirty water will go on to the carpet.
Hardly any water is poured onto the carpet, therefore, it can dry the carpet in 30 to 45 minutes or use a dryer, it will dry within 15 minutes or less.
Proper steps in carpet cleaning steps should be taken.
1: Vacuum the carpet
2: Pre spray the carpet with pre spray carpet solution
3: Let it sit for 7 to 10 minutes
4: Now, you are ready to run the machine
Posted by Ernie @ Lamers Enterprise at 9:53 AM